Doing outdoor shows is one of our favorite things to do, but with it also comes the potential for interference from bad weather.
If the forecast is looking bad enough to cause us to cancel, the decision will be made by no later than 5:00PM on the day of the performance. Announcements will be made on our Facebook, and Instagramas well as the website. All patrons with pre-reserved tickets will be contacted by The Friction Theatre. All tickets will be transferred to another of this season's performances, including any added rain dates, or if the patron cannot attend another night a ticket will be issued for any remaining show in our season, but there are no refunds for tickets.
Should bad weather come up during a production, we will continue if at all possible (such as in a light to moderate rain), but if conditions worsen to the point that they threaten the safety of our patrons, cast, crew, or equipment then we will hold the show for up to 45 minutes before a decision is made to cancel for the night. If the production is cancelled before intermission, all tickets will be transferred to another of this season's performances. If the production is cancelled during or after intermission, no refunds will be issued but we are still happy to transfer all tickets to another of this season's performances.
In the event of a cancellation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 989-941-0044 to choose the performance to which you would like to transfer your tickets.